The warranty period
is based on lamp operation of 12 hours a day/365 days a year. If a PRODUCT fails to operate in accordance with this limited Warranty, SKYLER LED Lighting will, at its sole option, replace the PRODUCT with the same or a functionally equivalent PRODUCT or grant purchaser a credit for a future PRODUCT purchase.
For avoidance of doubt
to replace the PRODUCT does not include any removal or reinstallation costs or expenses, including without limitation labor costs or expenses, shipping costs to return non-conforming PRODUCTs or any damages that may occur during the return of PRODUCT to SKYLER LED Lighting.
To make a warranty claim
you must notify SKYLER LED Lighting in writing within 90 days after your discovery of the defect, provide proof of purchase such as the invoice and comply with SKYLER LED Lighting's other warranty requirements.
SKYLER LED Lighting
Tel: 562.926.3040 Fax: 562.381.7055 firstname.lastname@example.org
This limited Warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The PRODUCTs have been installed and operated in accordance with the SKYLER LED Lighting’s instructions.
- The PRODUCTs have not been subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse or acts of God.
- Adequate records of operating history are kept and available for inspection by SKYLER LED Lighting.
- A SKYLER LED Lighting representative will have access to the failed PRODUCTs and the fixtures used to operate them. If the fixture or other parts become suspect, the representative shall have the right to invite other manufacturers’ representatives to evaluate the lighting system components.
- The PRODUCT has been purchased directly from an authorized SKYLER LED Lighting distributor/dealer.
- This warranty is limited to LED lighting PRODUCTs purchased for use in regions that are within the jurisdiction of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
- Purchase receipt for the PRODUCT is available for inspection by SKYLER LED Lighting.
- The warranty and remedy set forth herein do not apply to PRODUCTs, parts, advice, assistance or service which SKYLER LED Lighting furnishes to purchaser as a business courtesy. The warranty is not applicable to any PRODUCT which is used in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use, including those contained in the Standards for Safety ofUnderwriters Laboratory, Inc. (UL), Standards for the American Standards Institute (ANSI), in Canada, the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, IN CONTRACT, IN TORT OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE FAILURE OF PRODUCT AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. THE LIABILITY OF SKYLER LED Lighting SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE TERMS OF THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH HEREIN. IN NO EVENT WILL SKYLER LED Lighting BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER OR NOT SKYLER LED Lighting HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.